This is a super simple fabric LED strip with 25 LEDs, LiPo battery power and an on/off switch.
Materials and Parts:
– non-synthetic base material such as cotton or silk (better for soldering on!)
– solderable from Karl-Grimm:
– Tiny SMD LEDs:
– LiPo battery:
– LiPo socket with switch:
– 10 Ohm resistor
– Using a sewing machine, sew two parallel lines of the solderable conductive thread to the fabric by zig-zaging over them with a regular (non-sythetic) thread.
– Solder on the LEDs.
– Cut the conductive thread on one of the leads and insert the 10 Ohm resistor.
– Sew and solder the LilyPower module.
– Plug the battery and turn on.
– Use stuffing or padding with translucent gauze fabric to diffuse the light if desired.